I have been REALLY bad at updating my blog. February was a VERY VERY BUSY but FABULOUS month for me. I was a little busy getting ready for one of my FAVORITE holidays......VALENTINE'S DAY!
This year my "heart" cookie list got a little longer so I made a plan, set a goal and when it was all said and done over 450 hearts were made! Needless to say it took 3 days to do but I got it done and it was worth all the work and late nights. I did learn that if I ever win the lottery or in my next life the biggest rooms in my penthouse are to be my kitchen and bathroom (I want a LOOOOONG DEEP tub that I can soak / relax in.LOL). I also found time in between baking to make the girls in my class cute little Valentine's Day baskets and even sent my nieces and nephews a little Valentine's Day surprise. It was so fun to watch the faces of the little ladies in my class as I pulled out the box with their Valentine's Day surprise. You would have thought Christmas came early! LOL It was also a thrill for me to hear from my sister, sister in law and mother how much my nieces and nephews enjoyed their little Valentine's Day care package. Some might wonder why Valentine's Day is the favorite holiday of a single lady like myself. Well I will let you know for me it is not about what you are getting and / or who is giving it to you on the "love day" that makes the day special it is all about what you are doing and giving to others to make the "love day" a little more special for them. It is all about letting those you love know that they are loved not just on this day but EVERYDAY and if I can do that well then it makes my "heart" / "love" day perfect and special. After all I believe if you can't get it then give it! LOL
So in case you do not believe what I have written then maybe a picture can say 1,000 words or more because right now I am am kind of out of words. LOL
1 comments:
Amazing! It looks like a real life bakery in there! Just like you to spread so much love!
Post a Comment