
Monday, February 7, 2011
DO YOU NEED IT OR WANT IT???
I found these SUPER FABULOUS AMAZING BEAUTIFUL shoes on the Nordstrom web site that I want REALLY bad for Valentine's Day! Yet for some reason I can hear my Bompa, Mum and Mother asking me "DO YOU NEED THEM OR WANT THEM?" LOL While February is a month FULL of LOVE and RED I don't think that red sparkle shoes is what they had in mind when they thought of Valentine's Day. LOL So when I look at my shoe collection and see that I already have 2 red pairs of shoes, look at the long list of Valentine's Day cookies I want to make for people, the 3 family birthdays I have this month, the cute little Valentine's boxes I am putting together for "my girls", nieces and nephews and the two ladies in my ward that I have volunteered to make dinner for I have to come to think that I just WANT these shoes and don't NEED them. Yet the little girl inside of me is stomping and screaming "BUT THEY SPARKLE & I DO NOT HAVE ANY SPARKLE SHOES!" LOL
Posted by Heather at 9:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
This post just made me laugh out loud! I just love you!
-Cass
Post a Comment