YEAH! IT'S WEDDING TIME!!!!
No I am talking talking about the Royal Wedding that will taking place on Friday, though I will be watching that one. My little brother Nick made it safely home from Afghanistan last month and he decided to "pop" the question to his SMART, WONDERFUL, AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL girlfriend Lindsay. She survived his stay in Afghanistan and our family "Christmas" in July at the cabin last year so it seems only right that she said "YES"!
I am THRILLED that she is going to be a member of the "Wright" family. I LOVED getting to know her better when we met in July. She fit right in with the family and she is perfect for my little brother.
My brother is a VERY LUCKY man to be marrying such a FABULOUS lady and I am SUPER HAPPY to be getting a new sister! The only thing I am a little upset about is the "girls dorm" room will now be minus one during future family "Christmas" in July cabin trips but that is OK because our family is growing to PLUS ONE permanently in this July!
CONGRATULATIONS & WELCOME to the family Lindsay!
I LOVE YOU!!!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment