So I was wondering is it possible to be a little of this


All at the same time??????
I just got a new calling at church and needless to say I am SUPER SCARED & SUPER EXCITED! Not sure if one can be both but I am! I get the pleasure of teaching the 8-11 year old girls in Primary. I am so excited to have this calling but I am also terrified. I am looking forward to getting to know these super cute young girls but I am afraid that I might teach them the wrong thing and / or not be a good example. They are great girls and I can not wait to get to know them better. I am excited to see what this calling will bring and I can only hope and pray that I will be able to bring the gospel, spirit and a little joy to the girls that I teach each week.
Wish me LUCK because I think I am going to need a little of it........OK a LOT of IT!!!
2 comments:
You will be simply amazing!!! They will adore you, and you are exactly who they need at this particular time in their young little lives. I also fully believe that Heavenly Father knows us so much better than we know ourselves...and often times the callings we receive are even more for us and what WE need than anything else! Yay - I'm excited for you!
You will be great and they will love you. You are so good with kids and you are a good example. Have fun with them!
Post a Comment