I have now had two GREAT Sunday's teaching the Valiant young ladies in primary and I LOVE IT!!!!
The girls in my class are so cute and as I am getting to know them better each week I am loving them and this calling more.
In an effort to get to know these young ladies better my first week of teaching class I asked the girls to tell me something they like and dislike. I then told them when we were done going around the table that they could each ask me question to get to know me better. I knew I was leaving the door wide open on this one but those that really know me know that I am not super shy. The questions they asked me were not too bad. They wanted to know what color I like, what color I don't like, what food I don't like, a place I would like to visit that I have not been to yet and what place I don't like to go. But the best and cutest question of the day was "what has been the best day of my life so far". Such a great question but a hard one to answer. I have had a lot of BEST DAYS so to pick just one was hard but I told them. Yet after I gave my answer I think her reaction to my question was priceless.......she said "until your wedding day"! LOL So cute, innocent and just one of the many things I think I am going to like about teaching this class.
2 comments:
Funny, sweet girls! We are so happy you are the Val. Girls teacher. Lorien loves being in your class and we are excited to have you as a teacher!
So cute. I bet those girls just love you!
Post a Comment