Saturday, September 26, 2009

"I DIE"

I LOVE FASHION and two of my favorite times of the year are in February and September when they show the Fall and Spring Ready To Wear (RTW) collections in New York City!
Fashion Week for the Spring 2010 RTW collections was in NYC a couple weeks ago and I have FINALLY finished looking at all my favorite designers collections. I must say I am excited for Spring. While the fall season has just started and fall fashion is in full swing there is not a lot of it that I can wear that will look good on me this fall. I am not a plaid dress kind of girl, leggings paired with a "boyfriends" jacket won't really look all that good on someone like me, I don't wear jean and I am not skinny so the skinny jeans look is a waste on me and boots are really not my thing, mostly because they don't fit my legs to well. The one thing about fall is the color purple is a good color this fall and that color does look good on me so I should be OK and not be considered too much of a "fashion not' this fall.
So needless to say I was really excited to see what Spring 2010 was going to have offer and let's just say it looks like Spring is going to be a good one. It took some time but after looking at all of the collections I found my FAVORITE outfit. NO it is not a Ralph Lauren design, though I did enjoy his collection, but it is an Oscar de la Renta dress. I just LOVED the dress because it just screamed STYLE, CLASS, ELEGANCE, and yet still FUN! Not to mention I LOVE the shoes that are paired with the dress.
In the words of famous stylist Rachel Zoe when I saw the dress from Oscar de la Renta's 2010 Spring RTW collection "I DIE"!


1 comments:

Sarah Foreman McKellar said...

Somebody needs to give that poor girl some dinner! Cute dress. :)