Sunday, April 26, 2009

Is This A Cry For Help?

It is hard to admit but there does come a time when a person has to take a step back, evaluate their situation, and determine if help is needed.  I am not sure if help is needed here but I have just spent the last 2 hours putting my 123 bottles of OPI polish in ABC order by name and logging the polish names on an excel sheet so when I go to buy another color I don't pick one I already have, which surprisingly out of 123 bottles I only had 3 colors that I had bought twice (those are not included in my count.  LOL).  The really sad thing is I don't think that I will stop buying this polish.  I get excited when I hear about a new collection coming out and can not wait to see what names they come up with next.  Some might think I am crazy and I will admit that I just may be a little crazy. Yet when I stop to ponder all of this it makes me smile, laugh, and happy.  So I have to ask myself if it makes me happy, smile, and laugh do I still need to ask for help?

2 comments:

Lindy & Trever said...

You could open a nail salon with that collection. :) I know where to go if I need to update my pedicure.

Jason & Catherine Beveridge said...

What a crack up! Queenie thinks you were supposed to be her daughter!!!