So normally I don't make two post in one night but I just had to share this.
I just got this e-mail from a old bishop /dear friend of mine and had to share. Normally I don't like to click on mass e-mailed linked stuff because it seems to always requires you to send to 100 people or your wishes won't com true but this one I clicked on and boy am I glad I did.
You have to watch this because you will be totally shocked, amazed, inspired, and full of joy!
It brought tears to my eyes and gave me a little hope. LOL
Enjoy!
2 comments:
Heather....I LOVED this!
Thanks for sharing. This made my day! I've been walking around the house trying to sing like her all day. Thank goodness no one can see or hear me - except for my kids who think I should try out for American Idol. HaHaHa!!!
Post a Comment