So this year for Christmas I will be house / dog sitting for a family and will not be at my house. Because of this I decided not to pull the Christmas decorations out of storage and decorate my apartment this year instead I decided to decorate my second home......my desk at work.
While trying to figure out how I should decorate my 3 1/2 cube walls I did not know where to start but then I asked myself what would Clark Griswold do? Yes I drew inspiration from my favorite Christmas movie / Christmas family. I hope that what I have created would make the Griswold's proud but I am already trying to think of ways to improve it for next year. So while my home my not look ready for Santa my work space does and that is good because if Santa wanted to find me that is probably where I would be anyway. LOL
So I hope however you pick to decorate this holiday season that it will bring the JOY and HAPPINESS of Christmas into your heart and life.
BEST WISHES for a VERY HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON!!
1 comments:
Ok - that is seriously awesome. I want to come see it!!!
Post a Comment