Monday, October 1, 2012

YOU ARE NEVER TOO OLD

I LOVE CHILDREN'S BOOKS! 
One thing that I have learned is that you are never too old to read or buy a good children's book.
I love going to the bookstore and going right to the children's section.
It is fun to look at the fun art in the books, the characters that these writers have created and see the ways they have tried to bring things to life for their readers.  But most of all I love how they bring a simple and true message that not only is beneficial for a child to remember but also an adult.  While I do not have children of my own I find myself buying children's books to just enjoy.  I love to give some of my favorites to new mothers or little kids.  I only hope they will enjoy them as much as I have So you see while the section in the bookstore may have smaller shelves, stuff animals and little chairs you are never to old to go browse through and read / buy a book or two.  And who knows if you are lucky you might get a better life lesson out of the book than you would have reading the latest vampire series.


0 comments: