It is the MOST WONDERFUL time of the year and during this time I can't help but think of a few of my favorite things. For those of you that know me NO I am not going to blog about Ralph Lauren, OPI, shoes, perfume and / or make-up.
I am going to blog about books....children's books to be precise.
I LOVE to READ! One of my favorite things to do is find new children's books. While I do not have children of my own I do like to buy books for those that do have children. I just found these four new great books that are so cute with wonderful messages. Two of the books are Christmas style books and the other two are just great books. So if you are looking for a good book or two for your children and or to give a child for Christmas I would recommend any of these:
Author: Maryann Cusimano Love





0 comments:
Post a Comment