I hope that you had a very Happy and Merry Christmas Holiday!
I myself had a very Blue Christmas! When I say BLUE I do not mean blue in a bad way! LOL
For my birthday I received a couple gift cards to Tiffany's from some very dear and special friends of mine. I also had a Tiffany's gift card that I received as an Thank You gift from an old Boss of mine that was transferred out of the division. So with these gift cards I went to Tiffany's to get this ring that I wanted. Once there I saw the ring that I wanted and it was looked different in person than the picture online. So I did not get the ring that I came to get but instead got a different ring that I wanted. The only problem with this is they did not have my ring size there at the store so they had to order it for me, I was not blessed with long beautiful fingers like some of the ladies in my family. Once I ordered the ring at the store they told me it would arrive at my home in a week so I went home to wait.
One night I came home from work and found a box on my doorstep. I thought "Yeah my ring has arrived'. It was was a bigger box than I had expected but I just figured that they put lots of packing wrapping around it.
When I brought the box into my house and opened it I saw something that I was not expecting. Inside the box were four little Tiffany boxes.
When I saw this I thought GREAT they have sent me the wrong order I know that I had ordered a large size ring but I did not think it was an assembly required type ring that cam in four boxes.
I looked at the bottom of the boxes and saw a label on one of that read "Return To Tiffany" charm bracelet. The the labels on the bottom of the other boxes all read there were different charms in them. I thought wonderful some father has ordered his daughter a charm bracelet for Christmas with these special little charms to go with it and I got his order and he has my large size ring.
I found the invoice in the box and it had my name on it and I was like great mistake number 2. They put my invoice in the box but not my ring. So I found a card and it was not sealed so I started to read it so I could find out who the gifts were suppose to go to. The start of the note started To My Wonderful Sister and then I thought great some brother out there thought he would do something amazing and surprise his sister for Christmas and send her some nice gifts from Tiffany's. As I continued to read the note I got to the end and it was written Love Dari and David and I stopped in shock and said wait that's my sister and these are for me. So I was in complete shock and totally surprised that these four Tiffany boxes were for me.
I opened each box in awe and was thrilled with each little charm that my sister sent to me.
In the first little blue box there was the the "Return To Tiffany's" sterling silver charm bracelet
In the second little blue box was a cute little Tiffany's blue bag charm because every girl should be able to carry a blue Tiffany's bag around with her.
In the third little blue box was a sterling silver cable car charm because my sister know how much I LOVE San Francisco and how I have left my heart in San Francisco.
In the fourth little blue box was a sterling silver circle charm with the letter "H" engraved on it because all great things start with the letter H........Health, Happiness, Home, Haute Couture, oh yeah and my name starts with the letter H. LOL
So a special HUGE THANK YOU to my dear wonderful sister for helping make this Christmas a very special Blue Christmas.
I LOVE YOU DARI and not just because you bought me gifts from Tiffany's but because you are such an amazing, loving, kind, giving, generous, fearless, and FABULOUS sister!
Oh and in case you are wondering my ring did come a couple days later and it came in one box with now assembly required.
1 comments:
What a great sister and what a fun gift. I hope you had a Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment