One of my favorite things about summer is SALADS. I love all the different kinds of salads I can make and have fun creating new salads. One of the best parts about living in California is you can kind of pretty much make salads all year long but for some reason in the summer they just seem a whole lot better. Now I am a big salad dressing person and I am not so big on the vinaigrette type dressings but I am always on the look out for new healthy dressings. Part of the reason of making / eating a salad is an attempt to become more healthy but once I add the salad dressing to it well that kind of ruins the healthy part...... until now. One of my favorite salad dressing flavors is Blue Cheese and I LOVE the Litehouse Chunky Blue Cheese dressing but it is SOOOO bad for me. Well I have found a new favorite Blue Cheese dressing and the best part is it is good for me and I HIGHLY recommend this dressing and the others by this company. It is a yogurt style dressing from Bolthouse Farms. If you would like to check the company's website and see information on my new favorite dressing and the other dressings they offer here is the link to the site.
Monday, May 25, 2009
Summertime = Salad Time
I like the flavor of these dressings and I have even persuaded my roommate and friends to try this dressing and they too have enjoyed the flavors. So if you want to make a good summer salad and use a good dressing without worrying about the extra calories give the Bolthouse Farm dressings a try...... I don't think you will be disappointed.
Posted by Heather at 12:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Ohhh, I'm totally going to try these out. Yum!!!
Post a Comment