Saturday, November 15, 2008

Golden State Warriors






On Tuesday (11/11) I had the chance to experience my first professional basketball game. My boss gave me two tickets to the Golden State Warriors game and the seats were AMAZING!!!!! It was a great game, it went into overtime, and the Warriors WON!!!
My cousins wife, Cassidy, aka my Partner In Crime came with me and as always with all events we go to we had a BLAST!
So I have become a little spoiled on my first pro basketball game by getting to sit in such amazing seats so I guess it is good that your first experience is a good one because it will just make you cherish it that much more when you have to sit in the seats you can actually afford. LOL Now I only have one more Bay Area team on my list that I have to see and then my quest to attend a sporting event of each of the Bay Area professional sports teams will be complete. Next trip is to the Shark Tank!



0 comments: