No you are not seeing things, this is real. I have finally decided to join the blogging world to see what it is all about. So far so good! LOL
For those that do not know me you will see that I LOVE and enjoy LOTS of things in life. I LOVE living in the Bay Area and I will apologize in advance for all the pictures of the Bay Area that I will post on this blog, especially San Francisco pictures. I LOVE that city!
San Francisco to me is like New York City to Carrie. I also LOVE fashion, music, movies, reading, cooking, working ( yes you read that right), reality TV and lots of other things. So be prepared for most of my blogs to be about those things and other things that pop up in my life.
So I hope you will enjoy what I have to say and if not well at least I hope you will enjoy the pictures.
Best Wishes and Smiles to Everyone!
0 comments:
Post a Comment