HELLO! Yes I am still alive! It has been well over a year since I last updated my blog. I wish I could say I have been MIA because I have been busy traveling the world, falling in love, got a new job, got a husband and / or had a baby but unfortunately none of those are true. I have done some traveling, I have fallen in love and I don't have a new job but still have a job so that is good!
So I kind of stopped writing because I was feeling like no one really was reading or cared about what I wrote, so basically I was having a pity party for one. Well I have come to realize that this blog is not about who reads and / or does not read it but kind of more so for me so I can review the happenings in my life. But with that being said I would LOVE for all of those who want to read about what is happening in my life to feel free to read away and I hope you enjoy what you read. So let me first say this "CHECK PLEASE"! The pity party for one is now officially over and it is time for me to leave and get back to living Life in the Wright Lane! Now is perfect timing for me to start writing again because as of today it is officially, as my niece Bella would say, 40 more sleeps until I turn the BIG
One REALLY IMPORTANT thing that I have learned is you have to have HOPE in your life!!!
There are different kinds of hope that one can have but I think as long as you have some kind of hope in your life than life is worth is worth living!


2 comments:
Glad to see you back! I couldn't complain about the lack of updates since I haven't updated my blog in 3 years, but I'm looking forward to new entries. You give me hope!
So glad you are back! I love reading about your life. What a great idea to do the top 40 list. By the way, there is NO WAY you are turning 40!!!! Xoxo
Post a Comment