Wednesday, October 3, 2012

WORK & PLAY

So I kind of messed up again yesterday and did not get a chance to write anything.
Work has been really crazy busy the past couple of weeks. While I LOVE my job and I LOVE working sometimes it does get to be a little too much.  I often wonder if I am ever going to get caught up at work and just when I think I am another "project" comes my way or someone goes on vacation and I have to cover for them  But with that being said it feels good to have a job and work a full day 10 / 11 hour day. I guess that is another lesson that I have learned in my life.  If you are going to do a job make sure you do it well! I am trying my best to do my job well and keep on top of it all. If I could stay at the office until 10 at night to get stuff done I would.  But I have also learned in life that you need to take time away from work and play a little. That second lesson I am often not too good at but maybe I will learn to get better. 

0 comments: