Monday, October 22, 2012

BUSY! BUSY! BUSY!!

So I have REALLY REALLY messed up and not kept up with my plan to write everyday before the BIG 40 arrives.  I guess that is another thing that I have learned in life.....Things Do Not Always Go As Planned.  LOL  Needless to say my life has been CRAZY busy the past couple of weeks and often I find myself leaving earlier each day for work and getting home later.  I wish that was not the case but have you seen the price of gas in the Bay Area?  I girl has to work for her gas!  LOL But between work and church stuff life has have been keeping me pretty busy.  So going forward I am going to have to try and knock off about 4 life lessons to reach my 40 before I turn 40!
Like I said at the start I have learned that things do not always go as planned but if you go with the flow and keep you chin up some amazing things can happen.  I have also learned that sometimes you can not do it all and if you need to ask for help it is OK.  Just cause you need help doesn't mean that you have failed.  It has taken me a REALLY REALLY long time to learn that last lesson.  I often find myself wanting to do try to do it all on my own and really find it difficult to ask for help.  I think that if I have to ask for help then that means I have failed. But over the last couple weeks and years I have learned that as long as I have tired if I need help than it is OK to ask for help. I am thankful for those that have been willing to help me and teach me that just because I have asked for help does not mean I have failed. 

0 comments: