I LOVE THANKSGIVING!!!
It is one of my most favorite holidays! I wanted to take a minute to list just a few of the things that I am thankful for. They are in no particular order nor is it everything that I am Thankful and Blessed to have in my life!
Happiness
AMAZING Family
Priesthood
Prophet
Yesterdays & Tomorrows
Temples
Health
Ability to Work
Nieces & Nephews
Kindness of others
Shelter
God and the Gospel
Incredible Friends
Valiant People who Serve & Protect
Independence
Nice Bosses and Co-Workers
Great Job
Happiness
AMAZING Family
Priesthood
Prophet
Yesterdays & Tomorrows
Temples
Health
Ability to Work
Nieces & Nephews
Kindness of others
Shelter
God and the Gospel
Incredible Friends
Valiant People who Serve & Protect
Independence
Nice Bosses and Co-Workers
Great Job
I hope that you and those that you share this WONDERFUL Thanksgiving Holiday with have a VERY HAPPY, JOYOUS, and FABULOUS Thanksgiving Holiday!
0 comments:
Post a Comment