Saturday, September 6, 2008

Let the Shows Begin

It is that time of year in New York City, one of my two favorite times of year in New York City.............

FASHION WEEK!!!  

While I do not live in New York City thanks to the wonderful age of technology I can have front row seats to my favorite fashion shows and I do not even have to worry about what I am going to wear!  
So from September 5-12 the shows will start and people from all over will flock to the white tents in Bryant Park to review the 2009 RTW (Ready To Wear) fashion shows of their favorite and / or all designers.  This is what I call my kind of Olympics aka Mercedes- Benz Fashion Week! LOL 
 So I will warn you that I might be updating daily what shows were my favorites, what outfits I liked the best and while I know some of us are still trying to wonder about the proper fashion styles for fall it never hurts to plan ahead for Spring because in fashion there is no hibernation season.  
If you would like to see any of the shows and /or look at the looks from the shows here is a FABULOUS web site that I LOVE and you can go to http://www.style.com/
ENJOY  THE SHOWS!

Best Wishes and Smiles from the Bay!

0 comments: